A survey on the clinical presentation of neurological symptoms in COVID-19 was conducted by EAN. More than 4000 physicians responded. Read more on the features pointing to neuro-COVID 19.
Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Investigator Award Winners 2020
- In Memoriam: Professor Ovidiu Alexandru Băjenaru (1957-2020)
- Early Brain Imaging Shows Increased Severity of Acute Ischemic Strokes With Large Vessel Occlusion in COVID-19 Patients
- Anticoagulation use and Hemorrhagic Stroke in SARS-CoV-2 Patients Treated at a New York Healthcare System
- Prevalence and Outcomes of D-Dimer Elevation in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19
- Cytokine release syndrome‐associated encephalopathy in patients with COVID‐19