Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Become an EAN member today
Access to all congress webcasts, full online version of the European Journal of Neurology and EAN Guideline Reference Center, apply for educational grants and many more...
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks
- Steroid-responsive encephalitis in Covid-19 disease
- Genetic epilepsies and COVID-19 pandemic: lessons from the caregiver perspective
- Imaging in neurological disease of hospitalised COVID-19 patients: an Italian multicentre retrospective observational study
- Psychiatric and neuropsychiatric presentations associated with severe coronavirus infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis with comparison to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes of inpatients with neurologic disease and COVID-19 in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy