Your EAN benefits at a glance
Associate Members are automatically members of EAN, based on their membership with one the 47 National Neurological Societies in Europe (who are Full Institutional Members).
As an Associate Member of EAN, you are entitled to
- Free online access to the online learning platform EAN Campus and the full online version of the European Journal of Neurology
- Limited access to the Guideline Reference Centre with a selected number of guidelines
- Pay a reduced fee at EAN congresses
did you know ... ?
Reach out to membership(at)ean.org if you are a Member of one of the 47 National Neurological Societies in Europe, but Associate Membership does not show up in your MyEAN profile.
IMPORTANT! We have streamlined the Full membership application process for members of national neurological societies who are currently Associate Members. As Associate Members are certified neurologists, whose status has already been confirmed through membership of their national neurological society, we have removed steps in our application process, meaning you will get access to your new benefits faster than before.
Check if your national society belongs to one of the 47 institutional members
Upgrade your membership now
Take your membership to the next level and become a Full Member of EANUpgrade now
Network and expand your knowledge
- Special fee
- EAN Guideline Reference Centre
- Online eLearning platform eanCampus
- Faster Upgrade to Full Membership