Dedicated to clinical neurologists in training who did not yet complete their residency/ clinical speciality training
who wish to boost their knowledge and to get the chance to enable personal contacts among participants and faculty members.
Contributions to the optimal organisation of neurological care, neurological services and postgraduate education
throughout Europe will be presented.
- RRFS members from EAN member countries with more than 2 years of clinical training
- RRFS members from Corresponding Institutional Member Countries (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria) and HINARI Group A countries are welcome to apply
- Full members from EAN member countries within 5 years after completion of neurology training
- Application for a travel grant is possible for members of low and lower-middle income countries. A short letter of intent, why the person wants to participate including why the travel grant is needed.
- Previoues awardees cannot apply again
All applicants must be Full member or RRFS member from EAN member countries at time of application.
- application form (will be online soon)
- CV form for EAN grants including list of publications with links (max. 10 with doi-links)
- proof of 2 years of clinical experience (from supervisor or head of department)
- copy of passport
- RRFS or Individual membership*
Applications open between 1 December 2021 and 31 January 2022.
All application documents must be submitted by email to Ms. Magda Dohnalová: grants(at)ean.org.
Applicants are advised to keep a record of sending and request a read receipt. Original documents and/or fresh copies may be requested where felt necessary. So must be retained by the applicant until notified of the outcome of their application.
- Application form (will be online soon)
- CV form for EAN grants
PRESENT YOUR CASE REPORT
We invite you to present your case report related to Spring School topics
Case reports need to be sent with other application documents as an abstract of up to 400 words and with the statement why the case is important and clinically relevant (please fill the additional part of the application form)
Up to 6 case reports will be selected for 10 minutes presentations during the scientific dinner.
Three best presentations will be selected by the faculty and awarded and announced in EANpages.
Wednesday May 18, afternoon until 16:00
Thursday-Saturday: The lectures are scheduled for the three consecutive days. Participation in the entire event is expected.
up to 120 participants
Accommodation, tuition, board and programme are covered by EAN.
Participants pay only for their travel.
All participants will receive a certificate after having finished the course.
Nature Hotel Steinschaler Doerfl
The Doerfl is about 2 hours south-west of Vienna. With the location 750m above sea level,
it is also mostly above the fog with a splendid view into the valley.
Wednesday, May 18
Welcoming words by the organisers and guests followed by a reception and informal meet'n'greet
- Neuro-critical care (Coma and Brain Death)
- Sleep disorders
- Movement disorders - co-organised with the MDS-ES