EAN is a network of colleagues and friends and keeps its members up-to-date with all relevant new information about the latest developments in the field.
EAN currently has 45,000 members, consisting of
- Full Members - nationals of/neurologists practicing in any EAN member country
- Fellows of the EAN - title for EAN members who deserve a special recognition for a scientific achievement
- Resident and Research Members - residents/physicians in training, research fellows in neurology, PhD students in neurology
- Corresponding Members - nationals of/neurologists practicing in a country other than an EAN member country
- Retired Individual Members - neurologists who are retired from their professional work and would like to keep in touch
- Student Members - undergraduate medical students
- Associate Individual Members
All members of the European national neurological societies that are a member of EAN are automatically Associate Individual Members of EAN.
Full information on membership categories can be found here.
If you are not sure about your membership status, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an EAN member and take part in exciting activities! Join now!
+43 1 889 05 03 21
If you are an AAN Member from outside Europe, you are eligible of a 10% discount off your EAN Individual Membership fee. In reverse, all EAN from EAN member countries receive a 10% discount when applying for AAN membership