eanCast: Weekly Neurology
Stay up to date with eanCast: Weekly Neurology!
Since June 2022, our podcast is your source for education, research, and updates from the European Academy of Neurology. Regardless of experience level, you are invited to join expert moderators and guests in reviewing, discussing, and debating various neruological topics within the 29 EAN sub-specialties, as well as episodes on Brain Health, RTC Africa and other EAN initiatives.
Since its launch eanCast has covered an extensive range of 19 sub-specialties. We're thrilled to share that our community is growing, with over 1700 average downloads each month.
New neurological topics every month, and new episodes every Monday.
Thank you for being a part of the eanCast community. Stay tuned for more episodes and deepen your understanding of neurology with eanCast: Weekly Neurology!
Are you a neurologist, neurology resident, or involved in a closely related field?
If so, send us a proposal for an eanCast episode for a chance to take the microphone! Join us as an esteemed guest and contribute your valuable insights. The recording process will be skillfully guided by an EAN moderator, an accomplished neurologist. Each episode should be 15-20 minutes long, providing an overview of the suggested topic. Recordings take place online with a professional podcast production company approximately one month before the episode goes online.
What are we looking for?
- Engaging topics in neurology
- Insights into papers or research
- Discussions on controversies within neurology
- Unveiling new research findings
- Cross-disciplinary neurology
- Extraordinary cases
Why join us?
- Connect with a global audience
- Share your expertise
- Be part of meaningful conversations in neurology
What should the proposal cover?
- A concise overview of your chosen topic
- The relevance of the topic
- Compelling reasons as to why it's a must-listen for neurology professionals