Full Members of EAN are specialists in neurology who profit from many EAN benefits. Upgrading your Associate Membership status (as a member of a European national society) to Full Member status is worth it. Find out why below. And if you are not a member of a European national society? Not a problem, EAN would also be delighted to welcome you as a Full Member.
did you know ... ?
Full Members can also vote for the Assembly and become Board Members, Committee Members and Scientific Panels Members.
Who can join as a Full Member
- Neurologists who are nationals of any EAN member country
- Neurologists practicing in any of the EAN member countries, irrespective of their citizenship
If you don’t fulfil the above criteria, check to see if you qualify as a Corresponding Member.
Are you leading the way in neurology? If you qualify as a Full Member, and are seeking recognition for your achievements, why not consider applying to become a Fellow of EAN (FEAN)?
Get connected and visit the annual congress
Our EAN annual congress is the biggest gathering of general neurologists in Europe and the perfect place to meet your peers from more than 100 countries
- Access to the VIP area
- Access to congress webcasts
- Have your picture taken at the EAN photobooth
- 20% off congress registration fee when you participate in the European Board Examination in Neurology
Network and expand your knowledge
- Purchase the printed edition of the European Journal of Neurology at a reduced rate
- Full Members are eligible for a 10% discount on their APC for publishing OnlineOpen in the European Journal of Neurology (please contact email@example.com to receive your discount code).
- My EAN: free webconferencing tool
- Participate in EAN Scientific Panels
- Apply for EAN grants
- Free virtual participation at the congress
- Online eLearning platform EAN Campus
Shape the future of EAN & Participate
- Voting rights & Committee participation
* Make savings
- If your place of work is in a low/ low-middle income country (as defined by World Bank) you are entitled to a discount of 50% off the membership fee. The same discount applies to neurologists who are retired from their professional work
- Members of AAN get a 10% discount off their EAN membership fee, European EAN members get a 10% discount off their AAN membership fee