Resident & Research Member
our EAN benefits at a glance
Here you will find all the information you need about EAN benefits as a Resident & Research Member. As such, you are automatically a member of the Resident and Research Fellow Section (RRFS). This global network of young doctors and scientists was formed to forge a strong link between scientists and health care professionals in neurology and to overcome any gaps to achieve one common neurological understanding.
did you know ... ?
Resident & Research Members pay €45 for the 1st year and receive the 2nd year for free. Members from low and low/middle income countries, pay a reduced fee of €25.
Resident & Research members do have a strong network and meet regularly during the EAN congress by organising hospital visits and networking events, but also throughout the year at national societies’ conferences and during training courses. To apply for EAN grants, you must be a Resident & Research member.
Who can join as a Resident & Research Member
- Residents/neurologists in training
- Research Fellows
- PhD students in Neurology
- The above mentioned three groups up to a maximum of 3 years beyond their latest degree (MD, PhD) & up to a maximum of 15 years after receiving a license to practice medicine
Please send a recent, official English confirmation of your training status and CV to email@example.com. You will have access to all membership benefits after your application has been approved.
Because it is our goal to promote neurology across the world in the RRFS, we invite you to join us as a Resident & Research Member no matter which country you come from.
Get connected and visit the annual congress
Our EAN annual congress is the biggest gathering of general neurologists in Europe and the perfect place to meet your peers from more than 100 countries
- Access to the VIP area
- Access to congress webcasts
- Have your picture taken at the EAN photobooth
- 20% off congress registration fee when you participate in the European Board Examination in Neurology
Network and expand your knowledge
- Purchase the printed edition of the European Journal of Neurology at a reduced rate
- My EAN: free webconferencing tool
- Participate in EAN Scientific Panels
- Apply for EAN grants (congress, bursaries, fellowships, schools)
* Make savings
- If your place of work is in a low and lower/middle income countries (as defined by World Bank) pay a reduced fee of €25
- Members of AAN get a 10% discount off their EAN membership fee, European EAN members get a 10% discount off their AAN membership fee