Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Neurorehabilitation of patients with severe brain injury during the Covid-19 epidemic
- MANAGEMENT GROUP OF THE SCIENTIFIC PANEL ON NEUROSONOLOGY RECCOMMENDATIONS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Neuro-oncology during the Covid-19 pandemics: considerations for the treatment of patients with brain tumors
- Clinical Neurophysiology provision during the COVID-19 pandemic
- EAN Neurogenetics Scientific Panel: COVID-19 expert statement
- HEADACHE IN COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The growing emergency due to the Covid-19 pandemic has rapidly and abruptly stressed health systems in all involved countries. Post-acute rehabilitation wards are exposed to understandable pressure from intensive care units (ICU) with a progressive increase in admission requests to facilitate discharge from acute care facilities and to free valuable beds for people affected by Covid-19 related respiratory insufficiency.
EAN 2020 goes virtual!
The EAN Board has decided to organize the 6th EAN Congress as Virtual Congress for May 23-26, 2020 and offer to the neurology community the possibility for education, scientific news and best practice exchange without leaving home.