The Brain Prize 2022 is now open
Nominations for the world's largest neuroscience prize
The Lundbeck Foundation is now accepting nominations for next year's winners of The Brain Prize, the world's largest prize for neuroscience. Find out about the nomination and selection process, and nominate here.
EAN Virtual Congress 2021
5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine
Missed the 5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine ?
It's now available on demand!
Application Deadline August 6, 2021
EAN Autumn School 2021
The deadline has been extended to August 6, 2021
Application Deadline September 2, 2021
EAN Science School
EAN is happy to announce the first Science School. Please see here for more information.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Covid-19 Paper(s) of the Month: Two separate studies on vaccine effectiveness in England and Israel
- Executive Page: Exciting Educational Opportunities this Autumn
- Paper of the Month: Direct to Angiography vs Repeated Imaging Approaches in Transferred Patients Undergoing Endovascular Thrombectomy
- Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome and brain haemorrhage as COVID-19 complication: a review of the available literature
- A French survey on the lockdown consequences of COVID-19 pandemic in Parkinson’s disease. The ERCOPARK study
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of patients with neuromuscular disorders in the Lombardy area, Italy