EAN Virtual Congress 2021
5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine
Missed the 5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine? It's now available on demand!
Application Deadline September 30, 2021
Student Teaser Fellowship 2022
More about this opportunity to take a sneak peek into Neurology
Meet the Board
Get to know the team of top neurologists who drive the EAN forward
Everything we do relies on committed volunteers. Find out more about our champions behind the scenes.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Interview: Prof. Giovannella Baggio, President of the Italian Research Center for Gender Health and Medicine
- COVID-19 around the World: Clinician interviews on experience and impact of the virus (India) – UPDATE
- Alzheimer Europe co-authors paper on identifying relevant outcomes in progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Brain Innovation Days registration and programme launched
- EPICLUSTER event on patient involvement in epilepsy research, 6 October
- New European Commission call for member to represent health professional organisations