Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Become an EAN member today
Access to all congress webcasts, full online version of the European Journal of Neurology and EAN Guideline Reference Center, apply for educational grants and many more...
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- EAN/EHF: unmet needs in acute treatment of migraine
- EAN Virtual Congress: Round table Special Session: Unleash your potential with EAN!
- EAN Virtual Congress: Special Session – The Neurological Implications of Covid-19
- EAN Virtual Congress: Symposium 4 – Promoting structural repair and functional recovery in multiple sclerosis
- EAN Virtual Congress -Symposium 2: EAN/MDS-ES: Movement disorders in the emergency room
- EAN Virtual Congress: Opening Session of the Virtual Congress