EAN Congress 2021
We are working to improve the registration system, and the registration system is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your patience and we will be back as soon as possible!
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- COVID-19 around the World: Clinician interviews on experience and impact of the virus (Cape Verde)
- Fellow of EAN awarded 2021 Brain Prize
- News from EMA: First oral treatment for spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) recommended for approval
- Brain Talks: Professor Günther Deuschl addresses burden of neurological diseases in Europe
- Serum and CSF alpha-synuclein levels do not change in COVID-19 patients with neurological symptoms
- COVID-19 continuous-EEG case series: A Descriptive Study