Shape the future
Stand for election as an Individual Delegate for 2022-2025
China highlights programme
Watch a full programme of highlights from the EAN Congress 2021
EAN Congress 2022
Come to Vienna!
Come and join us onsite in the Austrian capital for the 8th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology on June 25 to 28, 2022
Everything we do relies on committed volunteers. Find out more about our champions behind the scenes.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- EAN Spring School 2022 – Application now open until 31 January 2022
- Research Fellowship winners 2022
- Austrian Society of Neurology meeting in-person in March 2022
- Creating synergies and showcasing innovation: Brain Innovation Days 2021
- Alzheimer Europe co-authors paper on dementia risk communication
- Report from the 2021 Societal Impact of Pain Forum