A survey on the clinical presentation of neurological symptoms in COVID-19 was conducted by EAN. More than 4000 physicians responded. Read more on the features pointing to neuro-COVID 19.
Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Alzheimer Europe calls for urgent action to address the impact of COVID-19 on dementia research
- Urgent call for clinicians to report on COVID-19 in people with MS
- External interview: Prof. Muresanu, Chair of the EAN Communication Committee interviews Prof. Thomas Berger
- EFNA Annual Report 2019 Published
- Research Fellowship Application Deadline: 31 August 2020
- EAN / EANS Memorandum of Understanding signed