EAN Congress 2021
We are working to improve the registration system, and the registration system is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your patience and we will be back as soon as possible!
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Alzheimer Europe adds two new trials to its Clinical Trials Watch
- The Future of Brain Research: EU-Initiatives and Experts Together for a Shared European Brain Research Agenda
- COVID-19 Paper of the month: A non-inflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
- Clinical Fellowship Reports 2020
- EMA public stakeholders meeting on the approval, safety monitoring and impact of COVID-19 vaccines in the EU
- Research Paper of the month: Safety and Efficacy of Omaveloxolone in Friedreich Ataxia (MOXIe Study)