Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Neurology Update: Autonomic Nervous System Disorders
- EAN consensus statement for management of patients with neurological diseases during the COVID‐19 pandemic
- Neuro-oncology Management During the COVID-19 Pandemic With a Focus on WHO Grade III and IV Gliomas
- Tackling challenges in care of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias amid the COVID-19 pandemic, now and in the future
- EAN endorses Think Brain Health report ‒ Time matters: a call to prioritize brain health
- EAN Clinical Fellowship Programme 2021
| Autonomic nervous system disorders
| Dementia and cognitive disorders