Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Become an EAN member today
Access to all congress webcasts, full online version of the European Journal of Neurology and EAN Guideline Reference Center, apply for educational grants and many more...
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- EAN VIRTUAL CONGRESS -Resident and Research Fellow Section General Assembly
- EAN Virtual Congress: Symposium 6: Highlights in the expanding arena of autonomic disorders
- Symposium 3: EAN/IFCN-EMEAC: Neurophysiology and non- invasive brain stimulation (NIBS)
- Behind the Scenes: Time Lapse of the Vienna Headoffice
- Behind the Scenes – Behind the Screens
- EAN Virtual Congress – Symposium: Challenges for Women in Neurology