EAN Congress 2021
We are working to improve the registration system, and the registration system is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your patience and we will be back as soon as possible!
New podcast series
EAN joined EFNA in the production of a podcast series exploring why it’s time to make neurology a global priority, how that can be achieved and what that could mean for those living with a neurological disorder.
EAN Student Task Force
The aims of this competition is to understand the incentives of choosing Neurology as a subspecialty, to get to know EAN Student members better whilst also making Neurology more visible among the undergraduate medical students.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- COVID-19 around the World: Clinician interviews on experience and impact of the virus (Kenya)
- RRFS special session in the upcoming virtual congress: Ph.D. and the Neurology residency: Why, when and how?”
- The cerebral network of COVID-19-related encephalopathy: a longitudinal voxel-based 18F-FDG-PET study
- International neurology groups unite to drive change for patients amid soaring figures
- Clinical Fellowship Reports 2020
- Impact of the COVID‐19 pandemic on stroke teleconsultations in Germany in the first half of 2020