Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
A survey on the clinical presentation of neurological symptoms in COVID-19 was conducted by EAN. More than 4000 physicians responded. Read more on the features pointing to neuro-COVID 19.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- 21st EAN Spring School 2020 – Virtual – report
- COVID-19 in Parkinson’s disease: Report on prevalence and outcome
- Clinical and neuroimaging correlation in patients with COVID-19
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on people with Parkinson’s disease
- SARS-CoV-2 Infection: A Role for S1P/S1P Receptor Signaling in the Nervous System?
- Electroencephalographic findings in COVID-19 patients: A systematic review
- EAN-Day in Yerevan, Armenia - postponed to a later date in 2021
- 11th International Symposium on NEUROPROTECTION and NEUROREPAIR and 18th International Conference on BRAIN EDEMA and CELLULAR INJURY - Postponed until 2022
- EAN Regional Teaching Course (RTC) in Liverpool, UK - postponed to a later date in 2021
- 43rd ESNR Annual Meeting - live online Meeting (Rescheduled)