Meet the Board
Get to know the team of top neurologists who drive the EAN forward
Everything we do relies on committed volunteers. Find out more about our champions behind the scenes.
Clinical Fellowship 2022
The application deadline has been extended to November 5, 2021
Upcoming EAN Webinars
Don’t miss out! Check out the dates and details here and sign up!
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Best practices for patient safety: Register now!
- Joint EADC/EAN Session on MCI: diagnosis, disclosure and management
- Workshop on the Future of Medical DataSharing in Clinical Neurosciences
- Dementia in Europe e-magazine issue 37 out now
- EAN endorses ESRS Sleep Medicine Textbook
- Clinical Fellowship Reports 2021