EAN Congress 2021 Update
Share your latest study with the international community of medical professionals at the upcoming congress!
Extended Deadline: Sunday, January 24, 2021 (23:59 CET)
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- New Scales & Scores on Sleep-wake disorders
- New gene therapy to treat rare genetic disorder metachromatic leukodystrophy
- COVID-19 around the World: Clinician interviews on experience and impact of the virus (Saudi Arabia)
- Greater decline of acute stroke admissions compared with acute coronary syndromes during COVID‐19 outbreak in Greece: Cerebro/Cardiovascular implications amidst a second wave surge
- Neurology training and research in the COVID‐19 pandemic: A survey of the Resident and Research Fellow Section of the European Academy of Neurology
- Perceived stress and social support in a large population of people with multiple sclerosis recruited online through COVID 19 pandemic.