Shape the future
Stand for election as an Individual Delegate for 2022-2025
Renew your EAN membership for 2022 now and continue your great support for another year.
EAN Congress 2022
Come to Vienna!
Come and join us onsite in the Austrian capital for the 8th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology on June 25 to 28, 2022
EAN Congress 2022
Abstract submission is NOW OPEN!
Submit your abstract by 12 January to be a part of the EAN Congress 2022
China highlights programme
Watch a full programme of highlights from the EAN Congress 2021
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Transient sensory symptoms among first-dose recipients of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine: A case-control study
- Neurological side effects of SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations
- COVID-19 Vaccination Reactogenicity in Persons With Multiple Sclerosis
- Multifocal and Microvascular Involvement in Ischemic Stroke During COVID-19: A Cohort Study With Comparison With Non-COVID-19 Stroke
- Headache as a Symptom of COVID-19: Narrative Review of 1-Year Research
- Incidence and Predictors of Thrombotic Complications in 4742 Patients with COVID-19 or Other Acute Infectious Respiratory Diseases: A Propensity Score-Matched Study
- European Congress of NeuroRehabilitation 2021 jointly with 27th Annual Meeting of the German Society of NeuroRehabilitation
- THE FUTURE OF MEDICAL DATA SHARING IN CLINICAL NEUROSCIENCES EAN-EBRAINS Joint Workshop
- OneNeurology European Summit
- 7th Swiss Narcolepsy Day
- Joint US-UAE-Israel Congress on Women’s Mental Health (WMH)