EAN 2021 Congress
Free Congress Registration for Students
EAN Student Members get free registration for the EAN 2021 Congress June 19-22, 2021! To benefit from free registration students must apply for EAN Student membership by May 31, 2021.
The Brain Prize 2022 is now open
Nominations for the world's largest neuroscience prize
The Lundbeck Foundation is now accepting nominations for next year's winners of The Brain Prize, the world's largest prize for neuroscience. Find out about the nomination and selection process, and nominate here.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy – promising therapeutic approach with allogeneic BK virus-specific T cells
- Neurology Update: Neuroimmunology
- Anticoagulation Therapy in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019: Results From a Multicenter International Prospective Registry (Health Outcome Predictive Evaluation for Corona Virus Disease 2019 [HOPE-COVID19])
- Inhaled budesonide in the treatment of early COVID-19 (STOIC): a phase 2, open-label, randomised controlled trial
- COVID-19 dynamics after a national immunization program in Israel
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and outcomes from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- ERN-RND Webinar: Benign hereditary choreas (paediatric focus)
- The Australian & New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting - Rescheduled
- ANZSGM Annual Scientific Meeting 2021
- SAFE’s 2nd Life after stroke webinar event: Intimacy and sex after stroke: how to start the conversation