New podcast series
EAN joined EFNA in the production of a podcast series exploring why it’s time to make neurology a global priority, how that can be achieved and what that could mean for those living with a neurological disorder.
EAN Congress 2021 Update
Share your latest study with the international community of medical professionals at the upcoming congress!
Submission Deadline: Monday, May 17, 2021 (23:59 CET)
EAN Student Task Force
The aims of this competition is to understand the incentives of choosing Neurology as a subspecialty, to get to know EAN Student members better whilst also making Neurology more visible among the undergraduate medical students.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- EAN 2021 – Congress sessions recommended for undergraduate students
- COVID-19 around the World: Clinician interviews on experience and impact of the virus (Kenya)
- RRFS special session in the upcoming virtual congress: Ph.D. and the Neurology residency: Why, when and how?”
- The cerebral network of COVID-19-related encephalopathy: a longitudinal voxel-based 18F-FDG-PET study
- International neurology groups unite to drive change for patients amid soaring figures
- Clinical Fellowship Reports 2020
- Webinar: Brain health, the next challenge of the 21st century
- CAS/DAS/MAS in Sleep, Consciousness and Related Disorders - Application Deadline
- MDS-ES Course Series: The Non-Motor Vital Three of Parkinson’s Disease: Sleep and Fatigue; Dysautonomia; and Pain
- XXVI World Congress on Parkinson’s Disease and Related Disorders - IAPRD 2021