EAN Congress 2021 Update
Share your latest study with the international community of medical professionals at the upcoming congress!
Submission Deadline: Monday, May 17, 2021 (23:59 CET)
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Anticoagulation Therapy in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019: Results From a Multicenter International Prospective Registry (Health Outcome Predictive Evaluation for Corona Virus Disease 2019 [HOPE-COVID19])
- Inhaled budesonide in the treatment of early COVID-19 (STOIC): a phase 2, open-label, randomised controlled trial
- COVID-19 dynamics after a national immunization program in Israel
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and outcomes from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pneumonia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- COVID-19 pathophysiology may be driven by an imbalance in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system
- Serum neurofilament light chain (sNfL) values in a large cross-sectional population of children with asymptomatic to moderate COVID-19