For RRFS members, there is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of important scientific work within the different Scientific Panels (SP) in EAN; either as a regular (individual) RRFS Scientific Panel member OR as RRFS Scientific Panel Representative (who automatically becomes a part of the Scientific Panel Management group).
RRFS SP members can be involved in the work of a specific SP like the development of neurological guidelines to provide evidence-based guidance for clinical neurologists and other health care professionals.
Each RRFS member can become an individual member of Scientific Panel/s of his/her interest. You can apply for RRFS SP membership by sending a CV and completed application form to email@example.com.
Who is eligible to become an RRF delegate:
- Active member of RRFS
- preferably with a particular interest, scientific or focused clinical activity in the chosen field
Task related to the delegation:
- Active participation on the panel meetings
- Duration of the mandate is 2 years, with the possibility for re-election once
How to apply:
Please send the following documents to the RRF Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter
For detailed descriptions of EAN Scientific Panels, please click here.
Delegates will be chosen by RRFS Office.
The open positions are:
1. ALS and frontotemporal dementia
2. Autonomic nervous system disorders
3. Child neurology
4. Muscle and NMJ disorders