EAN Scientific Panels (SP)

Apply for Resident and Research Fellow Section (RRFS) Scientific Panel Representative or for RRFS Scientific Panel Membership

For RRFS members, there is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of important scientific work within the different Scientific Panels (SP) in EAN; either as a regular (individual) RRFS Scientific Panel member OR as RRFS Scientific Panel Representative (who automatically becomes a part of the Scientific Panel Management group). 

RRFS SP members can be involved in the work of a specific SP like the development of neurological guidelines to provide evidence-based guidance for clinical neurologists and other health care professionals. 
Each RRFS member can become an individual member of Scientific Panel/s of his/her interest. You can apply for RRFS SP membership by sending a CV and completed application form to scientific@ean.org.

Who is eligible to become an RRF delegate:

  • Active member of RRFS
  • preferably with a particular interest, scientific or focused clinical activity in the chosen field

Task related to the delegation:

  • Active participation on the panel meetings
  • Duration of the mandate is 2 years, with the possibility for re-election once

How to apply:

Please send the following documents to the RRF Secretary at rrfs@ean.org:

  • CV
  • Motivation letter

For detailed descriptions of EAN Scientific Panels, please click here.

Delegates will be chosen by RRFS Office.


The open positions are: 

1. ALS and frontotemporal dementia

2. Autonomic nervous system disorders

3. Child neurology

4. Muscle and NMJ disorders

5. Neuroimmunology

6. Pain