Student Task Force
Starting in early 2021, EAN proudly introduced the new Task Force.
The Student Task Force will be devoted to promoting EAN activities and the neurology domain among medical students.
- To find innovative ways to increase the number of students entering neurology and to educate those who do not about the value of neurology and neurologists
- To promote EAN and neurology within medical schools across Europe and beyond
- To collaborate with RRFS and EAN in activities aiming student members
- To collaborate with other students’ organizations (e.g., IFMSA, EMSA)
- To promote EAN activities for students (e.g., Student Teaser grant)
- To organize activities for students during the annual EAN Congress
- To select sessions suitable for students during the annual EAN Congress
Moscow, Russian Federation
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Marson, Tony (MD, Prof, FEAN)
Liverpool, United Kingdom