All oral presentations will be held live and on-site. Presenting authors of this presentation type must register for on-site participation.
Oral presentation: 15 Minutes (10 minutes for presentation immediately followed by 5 minutes for live Q&A)
Only Microsoft-PowerPoint (*.ppt or *pptx) presentations in 16:9 format will be accepted. Session chairpersons are at liberty to cut off any presentation that exceeds the given time frame to maintain the congress schedule. There is no presentation template for the EAN 2022 Congress. Structure your presentation as follows: Title page, conflicts of interest, Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion for a total of 10-12 slides. The conflict of interest slide must include the name of the supporting company or institution. All presentations must be unbranded. Should you choose to add videos to your presentation, these may be linked or embedded. Carefully observe the instructions sent to you by the EAN Head Office and technical providers.
Presentations sent via email cannot and will not be processed. Observe the principle of one slide per minute and keep the content of each slide simple. QR Codes can be embedded in the presentation.
There are strictly scheduled slots for all presentations at the congress. The Q&A portion of your presentation will be hosted by the session chairperson/s, taking questions via the chat function on the Virtual Congress Platform and the live audience. Presenters are kindly asked to be present for the entire session to which the abstract was accepted to ensure interaction with the audience.
- All oral presentations must be uploaded to our system via the Virtual Speakers’ Centre.
- Oral presentations must be 10 minutes in length (as indicated in your information mailing) to ensure smooth development of the congress programme. If your presentation is too long, the time for Q&A will be sacrificed, which is a major component of the congress. Presentations that are too short will disrupt the laminar flow of the programme.
- At the beginning of the scheduled timeslot of the session, the session chairperson may open the session and introduce the speakers.
- After each 10-minute presentation, 5 minutes are reserved for discussion with the chairperson and audience to complete the 15 minute presentation slot.
- Lecturers and chairpersons therefore need to be present for the full session.
- For the full session, all participants can contribute to the session and ask questions via the live chat function. There will be a timer available for the speakers’ convenience. The chairperson will take the last minutes to address any last-minute questions and formally close the session.
For the face-to-face congress, the dress code is business casual.
All presenters (Invited Presentations, Oral Presentations, ePresentations, ePoster, and ePoster Virtual presentations) will receive a message with detailed information on scheduling by the end of March 2022. In the week after, all presenters will receive an informational email with details how to present at the 2022 Congress, including an upload link and technical details.
- The material needs to be uploaded via a personalized link that will be sent to all presenters by the given deadline in the informational email.
- Presentation slides must be uploaded 3 hours before presentation slot, at the latest. Upload your presentation as soon as possible after acceptance to ensure that the presentation can be played in the session hall.
- If needed, technical support will be made available to all presenters. Indicate abstract ID, title, as well as the full name of the presenter in all communication regarding your abstract.