All ePosters will be held on-site. Presenting authors of this presentation type must register for on-site participation.
ePoster: 3 Minutes (2 minutes for presentation immediately followed by 1 minute for live Q&A)
An ePoster must be a single-page 16:9 PDF in landscape orientation with narration. See ‘Uploading your presentation’ below for details.
Please be aware that the ePoster narration is needed to complete your presentation On-Demand. On-site ePoster presentations will take place in the ePoster Area, where the narration will not be played, as the presenter will hold the presentation live.
Session chairpersons are at liberty to cut off any presentation that exceeds the given time frame to maintain the congress schedule. There is no presentation template for the EAN 2022 Congress. Structure your ePoster to include: Title, conflicts of interest, Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusion. The conflict of interest section must include the name of the supporting company or institution. All presentations must be unbranded. Should you choose to add videos to your presentation, these may be embedded with a QR code. Carefully observe the instructions sent to you by the EAN Head Office and technical providers.
ePosters sent via email cannot and will not be processed. Keep the content of each relevant section of your single-page PDF simple. Be aware of font and image sizes, as ePosters will be displayed on plasma screens at the ePoster Area at the Congress.
There are strictly scheduled slots for all presentations at the congress. The Q&A portion of your presentation will be hosted by the session chairperson/s, taking questions from the live audience. Presenters are kindly asked to be present for the entire session to which the abstract was accepted to ensure interaction with the audience.
- All ePoster must be uploaded to our system via the Virtual Speakers’ Centre.
- ePosters be 2 minutes in length (as indicated in your information mailing) to ensure smooth development of the congress programme. If your presentation is too long, the time for Q&A will be sacrificed, which is a major component of the congress. Presentations that are too short will disrupt the laminar flow of the programme.
- At the beginning of the scheduled timeslot of the session, the session chairperson may open the session and introduce the speakers.
- After each 2-minute presentation, 1 minute is reserved for discussion with the chairperson and audience to complete the 3-minute presentation slot.
- Lecturers and chairpersons therefore need to be present for the full session.
- For the full session, all participants can contribute to the session and ask questions. The chairperson will take the last minutes to address any last-minute questions and formally close the session.
For the face-to-face congress, the dress code is business casual.
All presenters (Invited Presentations, Oral Presentations, ePresentations, ePoster, and ePoster Virtual presentations) will receive a message with detailed information on scheduling by the end of March 2022. In the week after, all presenters will receive an informational email with details how to present at the 2022 Congress, including an upload link and technical details.
- The material needs to be uploaded via a personalized link that will be sent to all presenters by the given deadline in the informational email. Detailed instructions on how to record your narration will be sent to the abstract presenter by our technical provider.
- Recordings must be uploaded by the given deadline. Upload your presentation as soon as possible after acceptance to ensure that the presentation can be played in the ePoster Area.
- If needed, technical support will be made available to all presenters. Indicate abstract ID, title, as well as the full name of the presenter in all communication regarding your abstract.