Upon payment of the registration fee, the participant will receive a confirmation that his or her registration is complete and effective by email. Orders via bank transfer after June 14, 2021 may not guarantee access to the live congress on June 18-22.
|Congress registration type||registration fee|
|Non-member (high income*)||€ 250|
|Non-member (low/middle income*)||€ 120|
|Associate Member 3)||€ 200|
|Associate Member 4)||€ 100|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (high income*) 1)||€ 70|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (low/middle income*) 1) 2)||€ 30|
|Resident and Research Member 1) 6)||€ 30|
|Student Member 1)||€ 0|
|Corresponding Institutional Member 5)||€ 30|
|Hinari group A and B 7)||€ 30|
|Group registration (per person) 8)||€ 250|
- access to all sessions
- abstract submisson
- congress package (for the first 4500 congress registrations)
- access to industrial exhibition and industry sponsored programme
- session webcasts on demand after the congress
To register for the congress, please log in on www.ean.org/congress2021 with your MyEAN log-in data and update your personal profile OR create a new account in case you do not have one yet. Click on the “Register Now” button in the slider on top of the page OR go to MyEAN and click on the tab “Congress Registration”. In the registration area you will be able to register to the congress as individual or a group.
If you wish to become an EAN Individual Member and benefit from reduced registration fees, please apply for membership first and kindly await approval of your application. Please note that only those who have submitted their complete membership application before or by 31st of May can benefit from the congress fee for members.
Everyone who applies for membership after 1 June has to pay the full congress registration fee. If you need help with your EAN profile or have questions regarding your membership status, please contact headoffice(at)ean.org.
All prices inclusive 20% Austrian VAT.
*) Based on World Bank income level country listings. For the high-income category, World Bank High Income list applies. All other World Bank income listings fall under low/middle income category for EAN membership and congress registration fees.
For all World Bank country listings by income level see: https://data.worldbank.org/country
1) Only valid, if you have submitted your complete membership application before 31st of May .
2) EAN Members from lower-middle/upper-middle countries (according to the World Bank).
3) Associate Members (high income) from national neurological societies from: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
4) Associate Members (lower-middle/upper-middle income) from national neurological societies from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, FYRO Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
5) Participants from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia.
6) Students must be EAN Student members; PhD students/residents must be members of the EAN Resident and Research Fellow section (see https://www.ean.org/Resident-and-Research-Member.3802.0.html). Application before 21 April 2021 is necessary.
7) Neurologists from countries belonging to the HINARI Group A and B list of countries as established by WHO www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/ may apply.
8) This price is valid for individual group members if you buy a group contingent. If the names of group members are available, membership fees apply.