Save 10% on your individual registration fee by using the discount code REOPENING10
Available for a limited time only. Discount code valid until 10 May 2021, 23:59 CET.
We are very excited to announce the reopening of the registration system for individuals! Secure 10% off and register now!
|Congress registration type||registration fee|
|Non-member (high income) 3)||€ 250|
|Non-member (low/middle income) 4)||€ 120|
|Associate Member 3) 4)||€ 200|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (high income) 1)||€ 70|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (low/middle income) 1) 2)||€ 30|
|Resident and Research Member 1) 6)||€ 30|
|Student Member 1) 2)||€ 0|
|Corresponding Institutional Member 5)||€ 30|
|Hinari group A and B 7)||€ 30|
|Group registration p.P. 8)||€ 250|
Included in the registration fee
- access to all sessions
- abstract submisson
- congress package (for the first 4500 congress registrations)
- access to industrial exhibition and industry sponsored programme
- session webcasts on demand after the congress
To register for the congress, please log in on www.ean.org/congress2021 with your MyEAN log-in data and update your personal profile OR create a new account in case you do not have one yet. Click on the “Register Now” button in the slider on top of the page OR go to MyEAN and click on the tab “Congress Registration”. In the registration area you will be able to register to the congress as individual or a group.
If you wish to become an EAN Individual Member and benefit from reduced registration fees, please apply for membership first and kindly await approval of your application. Please note that only those who have submitted their complete membership application before or by 17 May 2021 can benefit from the congress fee for members.
Everyone who applies for membership after 18 May has to pay the full congress registration fee. If you need help with your EAN profile or have questions regarding your membership status, please contact headoffice(at)ean.org. If you have any queries regarding congress registration, please contact registration(at)ean.org.
All prices inclusive 20% Austrian VAT.
1) Only valid, if you have submitted your complete membership application before 17 May 2021.
2) EAN Members from lower-middle/upper-middle countries (according to the World Bank).
3) Associate Members (high income) from national neurological societies from: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
4) Associate Members (lower-middle/upper-middle income) from national neurological societies from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, FYRO Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
5) Participants from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia.
6) Students must be EAN Student members; PhD students/residents must be members of the EAN Resident and Research Fellow section (see https://www.ean.org/Resident-and-Research-Member.3802.0.html). Application before 21 April 2021 is necessary.
7) Neurologists from countries belonging to the HINARI Group A and B list of countries as established by WHO www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/ may apply.
8) This price is valid for individual group members if you buy a group contingent. If the names of group members are available, membership fees apply.