Upon payment of the registration fee, the participant will receive a confirmation that his or her registration is complete and effective by email. Orders via bank transfer after June 14, 2021 may not guarantee access to the live congress on June 18-22.
|Congress registration type||registration fee|
|Non-member (high income*)||€ 250|
|Non-member (low/middle income*)||€ 120|
|Associate Member 3)||€ 200|
|Associate Member 4)||€ 100|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (high income*) 1)||€ 70|
|Fellow of EAN, Full Member, Corresponding Member (low/middle income*) 1) 2)||€ 30|
|Resident and Research Member 1) 6)||€ 30|
|Student Member 1)||€ 0|
|Corresponding Institutional Member 5)||€ 30|
|Hinari group A and B 7)||€ 30|
|Group registration (per person) 8)||€ 250|
You can make use of different membership statuses within group registration ONLY IF the group leader (the person registering the group members):
knows every group participant
their e-mail addresses which need to be linked to their MyEAN account
active membership status
Otherwise the normal group registration fee applies. Discount codes are not applicable for group registration.
- access to all sessions
- abstract submisson
- congress package (for the first 4500 congress registrations)
- access to industrial exhibition and industry sponsored programme
- session webcasts on demand after the congress
All prices inclusive 20% Austrian VAT.
*) Based on World Bank income level country listings. For the high-income category, World Bank High Income list applies. All other World Bank income listings fall under low/middle income category for EAN membership and congress registration fees.
For all World Bank country listings by income level see: https://data.worldbank.org/country
1) Only valid, if you have submitted your complete membership application before 31st of May .
2) EAN Members from lower-middle/upper-middle countries (according to the World Bank).
3) Associate Members (high income) from national neurological societies from: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
4) Associate Members (lower-middle/upper-middle income) from national neurological societies from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, FYRO Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
5) Participants from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia.
6) Students must be EAN Student members; PhD students/residents must be members of the EAN Resident and Research Fellow section (see https://www.ean.org/Resident-and-Research-Member.3802.0.html). Application before 21 April 2021 is necessary.
7) Neurologists from countries belonging to the HINARI Group A and B list of countries as established by WHO www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/ may apply.
8) This price is valid for individual group members if you buy a group contingent. If the names of group members are available, membership fees apply.
Group members have already created a MyEAN account AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
1. Login into your MyEAN profile.
2. Go to EAN EVENTS.
3. Click on Congress 2021.
4. Click on the register button and review and, if necessary, update your contact information
5. Select group registration if you want to register 5 or more persons and enter a unique group name
6. Start the registration with "Yes, all my group members have a MyEAN account" to make use of individual membership fees.
7. Insert their email addresses in the spaces provided - please make sure that these email addresses are linked to each particpants’ MyEAN profile.
8. You will be provided with different registration fees depending on the individual membership statuses. Choose the appropriate ticket and click on select to confirm your choice of group member.
9. For groups, we only offer bank transfer as payment option.
10. Enter the desired billing address – you can either use your main contact information or use an alternative address. If applicable provide your VAT number.
11. You will receive your order confirmation soon after completion.
Adding participants after payment
1. If you wish to purchase additional tickets, you can to so once you have paid your dues.
2. Click on the tab My Registrations.
3. Select the group for which you want to purchase additional tickets.
4. Click on the button Add Tickets in the upper right corner and start the registration process for additional tickets.
Group members have not created a MyEAN account AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
1. Login into your MyEAN profile.
2. Go to EAN events.
3. Click on Congress 2021.
4. Click on the register button and review and, if necessary, update your contact information.
12. Select group registration if you want to register 5 or more persons enter a unique group name.
5. Start the registration with "No, not all my group members have a MyEAN account" to buy a quota for the standard group fee of €250 per person.
6. For groups, we only offer bank transfer as payment option.
7. Enter the desired billing address – you can either use your main contact information or use an alternative address. If applicable provide your VAT number.
8. You will receive your order confirmation soon after completion.
Allocating tickets and adding particpants after payment
1. Once you have paid your dues you will be able to allocate tickets to group members.
2. Click on the tab My Registrations
3. Select the group in question
4. Before you enter your participants’ email addresses, make sure that your group members have created their MyEAN accounts and provided you with their contact email address.
5. If you wish to purchase additional tickets, you can do so by clicking Add Tickets in the upper right corner.
Please note that an individual MyEAN account for each participant is required.
E-Mail addresses are necessary for the participants to:
- receive information on their participation
- access the interactive programme planner
- evaluate the congress + receive their certificates
- access the live webcasts + on-demand content