We would kindly ask you to read the below information carefully before proceeding to the meeting room request form at the bottom of the page. BOOKING PERIOD STARTS IN FEBRUARY!
We offer various meeting rooms at the Thon Hotel Arena and the Scandic Lillestrøm.
Please note that meeting rooms will be allocated according to the number of attendees/seating arrangement and availability on a first come/first serve basis.
Meeting Rooms are designated for staff briefings, for meetings with associated professionals, such as speakers/investigators, and small closed meetings.
- Activities such as 'Meet the Professor' or 'Meet the expert'-type events, scientific presentations, educational events, or any activity that would detract from the EAN scientific programme or compete with other approved sponsored activities, are expressly forbidden in these rooms.
- The meetings must be invitation-only, with a maximum of 20 attendees depending on room size.
- Please note that commercial and/or product presentations are not allowed.
- Companies may offer light refreshments to those attending such meetings.
- The meetings must not be promoted in any form prior to or during the Congress.
- One rollup with logo and meeting room number in front of the room is allowed
Important: Please note that it is compulsory to describe the meeting purpose when requesting a room. "Internal Meeting" alone is not enough as a description. Thank you!
Link does not exist anymore
Most meeting rooms can be set-up in the following styles:
All meeting rooms will be equipped with one screen (either video projector and screen or LCD screen) and power sockets.
Please note that further technical equipment will lead to additional costs.