Registration will be possible in fall 2018.
In order to register to the congress, please log in with your EAN log-in data and update your personal profile OR create a new account on the EAN website.
Click the "Register now" button in the slider on the top of the page or go to MyEAN and click on the banner "Congress Registration". In the registration area you will be able to register and book hotel accommodation.
If you wish to to become an EAN Individual member, to benefit from reduced registration fees, please apply for membership (link is not available) first and kindly await approval of your application. Kindly note, that only those who have applied for membership before or by 3 May, can benefit from the congress fee for members and one free educational course. Everyone who applies for membership after 3 May, has to pay the full congress registration price (non-member fee). All supporting documents must be sent by 10 May.
If you need help with your profile, please contact headoffice(at)ean.org.
If you queries regarding congress registration, please contact registration(at)ean.org.
(Button links are not available)
For new registrations and access to registration documents.
If you are registered by a third party, please provide them with your personal MyEAN login data, as EAN membership is connected to personal accounts.
(Button links are not available)
For group leaders:
Group registrations are not eligible for discounts (membership, etc.). If you want to register at the reduced fee, the participants have to register individually.
Guidelines for group bookings are available here. (link not available)
|Registration Fees (incl 25% VAT)||By 10 April 2019||As from 11 April to 15 May 2019||As from 16 May 2019|
|Fellow of EAN (high income)<sup>6)</sup>||€513||€613||€663|
|Fellow of EAN (lower-middle/upper-middle income)<sup>6) 7)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Full Member (high income)<sup>6)</sup>||€513||€613||€663|
|Full Member (lower-middle/upper-middle income)<sup>6) 7)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Corresponding Member (high income)<sup>6)</sup>||€513||€613||€663|
|Corresponding Member (lower-middle/upper-middle income)<sup>6) 7)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Associate Member (high income)<sup>1)</sup>||€706||€794||€844|
|Associate Member (lower-middle/upper-middle income)<sup>2)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Corresponding Institutional member <sup>3)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Resident and Research Member<sup>4) 6)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|HINARI group A<sup>5)</sup>||€400||€419||€437|
|Day cards (for members of the Norwegian Society only)||€400||€400||€400|
|Group registration p.P.<sup>8)</sup>||€869||€869||€976|
|Member and Non-member||€35||€35||€35|
|Reduced rates<sup>2) 3) 4) 5) 7)</sup>||€25||€25||€25|
Participation in these courses is only possible, if registered to the congress. A limited number of tickets is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
1) Associate Members (high income) from national neurological societies from: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.
2) Associate Members (lower-middle / upper-middle income) from national neurological societies from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, FYRO Macedonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
3) Participants from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
4) Students must be EAN student members; PhD students/residents: must be members of the EAN Resident and Research Fellow section (see https://old.ean.org/Resident-and-Research-Member.3802.0.html) .(link is not available)
5) Neurologists from countries belonging to the HINARI Group A list of countries as established by WHO www.who.int/hinari/eligibility/en/ may apply.
6) Only valid, if you have applied for your membership before 3 May 2019. All supporting documents must be sent by 10 May.
7) EAN Members from lower-middle/upper-middle countries (according to the World Bank)
8) Group Registration Regulations: download here. (link is not available)
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to Interactive Sessions, Career development sessions, Controversy sessions
- Opening networking reception
- Abstract submission
- Access to industrial exhibition and industry sponsored programme
- Session webcasts on demand after the congress
- Congress bag & Notepads & Pens
- Earphone for Poster sessions & Scientific Theater
- Coffee breaks & Lunch
All cancellations need to be electronically mailed to registration(at)ean.org
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- Postmarked until and including 3 April 2019: 75% refund (25% handling fee)
- Postmarked from 4 April - 8 May 2019: 50% refund
- No refund on cancellations after 9 May 2019, not even if due to visa rejection, illness, etc.
- For any change of names, a fee of € 50 will be charged
You have the possibility to conclude a cancellation insurance for your conference attendance. Depending on the height of the premium, the insurance covers the cancellation of your registration, hotel and flight bookings. Please follow the link and calculate your tailor-made premium: http://start.europaeische.at/ktesv-en?AGN=02112457
|Hotel Booking||€600 (4 nights á €150)|
|Total Conference Charges||€1,310 = €65.50 Insurance Premium|
Fixed Cancellation Premium: 5% of your total conference costs
If you are a member of a European neurological society that is a member society of EAN (a list can be found here), you will be automatically a member of EAN!
Upon receipt of the correct registration fee, each participant will receive a confirmation of registration. Please bring this confirmation to the registration desk at the conference centre as proof of your registration.
The organizers will be pleased to send a letter of invitation to any individual requesting one, once their registration and fee have been received. It is to be understood that such an invitation is intended to help potential participants raise travel funds or obtain a visa. It is not a commitment on the part of the congress to provide any financial support. You may request such a letter during the online registration or from the Administrative Secretariat at registration.ean(at)congrex.com.
Accredited journalists are welcome to cover the EAN 2016. Please use the online registration and upload your press identification.
The registration desk at the Congress Venue is open during the following hours:
As a special service to all our pre-registered delegates, there will be self-print stations available on Friday, 30 May 2014 between 15.00 and 18.00 h. Pre–registered delegates have the opportunity to print their badge and pick-up the congress bag in order to avoid waiting times on Saturday. Please note that this service will be available to pre-registered delegates only, the Secretariat will be closed on Friday. This service is kindly supported by Biogen Idec.
Saturday, 20 June 2015, 07.30 – 20.00 h
Sunday, 21 June 2015, 08.00 – 18.45 h
Monday, 22 June 2015, 08.00 – 18.45 h
Tuesday, 23 June 2015, 08.00 – 17.45 h
All documents included in the registration packet (congress bag, personal name badge) will be handed over to the registered participants. Onsite registration will be accepted, but receipt of all congress documents cannot be guaranteed.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the congress be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economic events or generally by force majeure, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With registration, the participant accepts this proviso.