Special offer: Discounted travel with Skyteam
We're proud to announce that we've chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings - take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience - book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles - earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels
- Valuable services - SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network - travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 16,270 daily flights covering more than 1,050 destinations in 179 countries.
To book your air travel now, visit this LINK or www.skyteam.com/globalmeetings and enter our Event ID 4034S.
The Airport Express Train (Flytoget) is the most convenient and fastest option when leaving the airport. It takes about 20 minutes to / from the city centre and 13 minutes to / from Lillestrøm. The conference venue Norges Varemesse in Lillestrøm is only 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.
There is a special discount link for all Congress participants: https://www.flytoget.no/en/tickets/?couponcode=EAN2019
Going from the airport by Express Train make sure you take the train in the direction of “Drammen”. The National Theatre station and Oslo Central station are both located in the city centre from where most of the hotels can be reached within a few minutes’ walk.
For more information, call +47 23 15 90 00 or check Flytoget fares and timetables.
Taxis are expensive in Oslo; a taxi from Oslo Gardemoen Airport to the city centre would cost around NOK 900,00 (approx. € 90,00). If you take a taxi, we recommend to ask at the taxi information desk in the arrival hall for fixed rates of the different providers that operate out of Oslo Airport. A taxi rank is immediately outside the arrival hall. We recommend using the train, which is cheaper and also faster.
The SAS Flybussen bus service operates from the airport. While not as quick a journey as the train service provides, it is convenient, as the bus arrives at /departs from various hotels in front of the entrance. At the airport, please make sure you turn left when leaving the arrival baggage hall. Upon leaving the airport building, you will find the bus station immediately in front of you. For more information, feel free to visit Flybussen fares and timetables.
Parking at the Conference venue Norges Varemesse is available for 2 800 visitor cars, with a further 670 spaces at Lillestrøm railway station.
Oslo offers convenient public transportation, and short distances make it easy to get around by walking or biking. All the public transport in Oslo and the surrounding county Akershus is part of the same ticket and price system, operated by Ruter. Ruter's tickets are valid for buses, trams, subways, ferries (not the Bygdøy ferry) and local trains. See more at: Ruter fares and timetables.