Application & Selection Procedure
- Residents/neurologists in training
- Research Fellows
- PhD students in Neurology
- The abovementioned three groups up to a maximum of 3 years beyond their latest degree (MD, PhD)
and who are registering together with a supervisor, who will be responsible for supervising the medical content of the guideline module and monitor the progress.
- Application form, including signature of a supervisor
- Letter of intent, including information about experience with using or even writing the guidelines, confirmation to follow the complete course including workshop (e-learning, training on the job, workshop at the EAN Congress, homework tasks, etc.)
- Structured CV, including a list of publications
All application documents must be submitted by email before or by July 31, 2020 to Miss Lucia Cernicka at email@example.com.
The applicants must follow the entire course.
All applications will be reviewed by EAN Guideline production group, who will make a decision based on the received application documents. The final decision will be communicated within 3 weeks after the application deadline.