The Brain Prize 2022 is now open
Nominations for the world's largest neuroscience prize
The Lundbeck Foundation is now accepting nominations for next year's winners of The Brain Prize, the world's largest prize for neuroscience. Find out about the nomination and selection process, and nominate here.
EAN Virtual Congress 2021
5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine
Missed the 5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine ?
It's now available on demand!
Application Deadline August 6, 2021
EAN Autumn School 2021
The deadline has been extended to August 6, 2021
Application Deadline September 2, 2021
EAN Science School
EAN is happy to announce the first Science School. Please see here for more information.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Alzheimer Europe and coalition of EU Health NGOs campaign for DG SANTE to bring back Operating Grants
- Neurological manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection in hospitalised children and adolescents in the UK: a prospective national cohort study
- A systematic review of Bell’s Palsy as the only major neurological manifestation in COVID-19 patients
- Importance of access to epilepsy monitoring units during the COVID-19 pandemic: Consensus statement of the International League against epilepsy and the International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology
- New-Onset Movement Disorders Associated with COVID-19
- Predicting mortality of individual patients with COVID-19: a multicentre Dutch cohort