EAN Congress 2023
Neurology beyond the Big Data
Find out more about the overarching theme for EAN 2023!
EAN Congress 2022
EAN 2022 Interviews
Watch interviews with presidents, honorary lecturers, panel chairs and more on our Vimeo channel
EAN Congress 2022
EAN 2022 TV
Missed our daily EAN TV shows broadcast from EAN 2022? Catch up with them on demand!
EAN Official Statement
Statement of Support for Ukraine
EAN Project News
Burden of Sleep & Wake Disorders project
Cooperation agreement signed with five partner organisations
We are a non-profit, independent organisation aiming to promote neurological excellence by supporting our 45,000 members and working closely with 47 European national societies. Explore our website to learn more about the scientific, educational, and other professional support we offer, to help neurologists provide better patient care and outcomes. Find out more
- COVID-19 Breaking News: Cross-Sectional Case Control Studies – October 2022
- COVID-19 Breaking News: Literature Reviews – October 2022
- COVID-19 Breaking News: Case Series/Case Reports – October 2022
- New EAN Guideline Protocol Template: the basis for a good guideline
- EAN endorsed meeting in October 2022
- Video Interview: Dementia & Cognitive Disorders Panel Co-Chairs
- EAN 2023 – Join us in Budapest on July 1-4
- Special EAN issue of BrainMag features reports on EAN 2022 and more
- Video Interview: Sleep-Wake Panel Co-Chair, Dr. Evelina Pajediene
- Watch the full EAN 2022 Opening Session on our Vimeo channel!
More than 300 Guidelines
One of our most important aims is to establish European standards of diagnosis, treatment, and care within the various subfields of neurology. The very heterogeneous nature of neurology in Europe means guidelines are needed not only to diagnose and treat neurological disorders, but also to organise certain aspects of neurology.
COVID-19 in detail
Dig into our repository of knowledge on Covid-19-related neurology research. Since the early days of the pandemic, the EAN Covid-19 Taskforce has been closely monitoring the scientific press and collating the most notable and useful studies. Our Knowledge Distillery bring all that information together in one place. Dive in!
170 articles out of 33 categories
Our Scientific Panels are a crucial aspect of the EAN, informing everything we do from a scientific point of view. Here you will find the most important recent news identified by our dedicated panel members, regularly updated and presented in subsections according to their respective topics. Happy browsing!
For EAN 2023 the overarching theme is ‘Neurology beyond the Big Data’ and the congress will feature a number of workshops and symposia focusing on this topic. Leading specialists will discuss concepts, recent advances, opportunities and challenges surrounding the rising volume of available data in neurology, neuroscience, neurobiology and related disciplines, tackling issues such as the use of digital health tech and telemedicine; AI advances and applications; and the use of data science to transition to an era of precision health.
Our overarching theme will be a common thread that connects many sessions at EAN 2023, with something for every category of participant, from trainees to veterans, whether clinician or scientist, general or specialised.
- Brain Innovation Days 2022
- European Brain Research Area - Final Conference
- 26th Conference of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH)
- EANM’22 – 35th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine
- EAN Autumn School 2022 in Loutraki, Greece
- ECTRIMS 2022
- Neurowoche 2022