EAN Virtual Congress 2021
5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine
It's now available on demand!
Meet the Board
Get to know the team of top neurologists who drive the EAN forward
Everything we do relies on committed volunteers. Find out more about our champions behind the scenes.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Hemorrhagic and thrombotic manifestations in the central nervous system in COVID-19: A large observational study in the Brazilian Amazon with a complete autopsy series
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on neuro-oncology outcomes
- The characteristics of COVID-19 vaccine-related headache: Clues gathered from the healthcare personnel in the pandemic
- Long-term neurological manifestations of COVID-19: prevalence and predictive factors
- Increased risk of death from COVID-19 in multiple sclerosis: a pooled analysis of observational studies
- Delayed headache after COVID-19 vaccination: a red flag for vaccine induced cerebral venous thrombosis