Renew your EAN membership for 2022 now and continue your great support for another year.
EAN Congress 2022
Registration NOW OPEN!
Come and join us onsite in the Austrian capital for the 8th Congress of the European Academy of Neurology on June 25 to 28, 2022
We are a non-profit, independent organisation aiming to promote neurological excellence by supporting our 45,000 members and working closely with 47 European national societies. Explore our website to learn more about the scientific, educational, and other professional support we offer, to help neurologists provide better patient care and outcomes. Find out more
- Join the EAN Education Committe: call for applications
- EAN Scientific Panels’ Management group elections 2022-2024
- Submit your abstract now for the EAN Congress 2022!
- OneNeurology European Summit underlines urgent need to prioritise neurology and drive change
- EAN & National Neurological Societies gather to support neurology advocacy
More than 300 Guidelines
One of our most important aims is to establish European standards of diagnosis, treatment, and care within the various subfields of neurology. The very heterogeneous nature of neurology in Europe means guidelines are needed not only to diagnose and treat neurological disorders, but also to organise certain aspects of neurology.
COVID-19 in detail
Dig into our repository of knowledge on Covid-19-related neurology research. Since the early days of the pandemic, the EAN Covid-19 Taskforce has been closely monitoring the scientific press and collating the most notable and useful studies. Our Knowledge Distillery bring all that information together in one place. Dive in!
170 articles out of 33 categories
Our Scientific Panels are a crucial aspect of the EAN, informing everything we do from a scientific point of view. Here you will find the most important recent news identified by our dedicated panel members, regularly updated and presented in subsections according to their respective topics. Happy browsing!
For EAN 2022, our overarching theme is ‘Getting Evidence into Practice’ and we have put together a range of workshops and symposia addressing this subject. Leading specialists will tackle timely and relevant questions such as which clinical trial designs best inform practice; what evidence informs the use of diagnostic tests; are guidelines a useful tool for improving outcomes; and how do we get guidelines applied and implemented?
The overarching theme will be the focus of many sessions, with something for every category of participant, from trainees to veterans, whether clinician or scientist, general or specialised.
Abstract submission for EAN 2022 Congress is open! Submit now to present your scientific study at Europe's biggest neurology event.
- 7th Swiss Narcolepsy Day
- Joint US-UAE-Israel Congress on Women’s Mental Health (WMH)
- ÖGN 2021 - 18. Jahrestagung der Österreichischen Gesellschaft für Neurologie
- 6th Quadrennial Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS 2022)
- Parkinson und Bewegungsstörungen – Highlights Digital
- 30th European Congress of Psychiatry
- 12th Congres of the European Pain Federation (EFIC) - Rescheduled