Help to shape the future!
Stand for election to an EAN Scientific Panel Management Group.
Applications are open until 6 October.
Interactive 2023 Congress Review
Look back on the key scientific and educational highlights that took place at this year's congress.
Brain Health Mission
Check out available resources on brain health and meet the Strategic Partners of the Brain Health Mission.
Clinical Fellowship 2024
Applications are open until 31 October. Visit the link below for more info on eligibility, how to apply and other useful tips!
EAN Educational Events
EAN Congress 2023 Masterclass
Register now and take part in an in-depth discussion on key topics from EAN2023.
European Journal of Neurology
EJoN going Open Access
The EAN's official journal will be fully open access from 1 January 2024
The Brain Prize 2024 is now open
Nominations for The Brain Prize 2024
Nominate your candidate for The Brain Prize!
We are a non-profit, independent organisation aiming to promote neurological excellence by supporting our 45,000 members and working closely with 47 European national societies. Explore our website to learn more about the scientific, educational, and other professional support we offer, to help neurologists provide better patient care and outcomes. Find out more
- Executive Page: Advocacy for brain health gaining momentum across the neurological landscape
- Research Paper of the Month: Transdermal Nicotine Treatment and Progression of Early Parkinson’s Disease
- Research Highlights of the Month – October 2023
- EAN Contributes to Global Brain Health Agenda at UNGA78 with Leadership Presence
- Earthquake in Morocco – EAN Statement
- African Academy of Neurology features in Special Studio Session at EAN 2023
- Find photos, facts, figures and reports in our EAN Congress Review
- Executive Page: Thank you for making the EAN Congress 2023 a great success!
- Special Session on Guidelines at the EAN Congress: Meet the new EAN Guidelines
- EAN Guideline Education and Cost-Conscious Healthcare (CoCoCare) kick-off workshop in Budapest 2023
More than 300 Guidelines
One of our most important aims is to establish European standards of diagnosis, treatment, and care within the various subfields of neurology. The very heterogeneous nature of neurology in Europe means guidelines are needed not only to diagnose and treat neurological disorders, but also to organise certain aspects of neurology.
COVID-19 in detail
Dig into our repository of knowledge on Covid-19-related neurology research. Since the early days of the pandemic, the EAN Covid-19 Taskforce has been closely monitoring the scientific press and collating the most notable and useful studies. Our Knowledge Distillery bring all that information together in one place. Dive in!
170 articles out of 33 categories
Our Scientific Panels are a crucial aspect of the EAN, informing everything we do from a scientific point of view. Here you will find the most important recent news identified by our dedicated panel members, regularly updated and presented in subsections according to their respective topics. Happy browsing!