Covid-19 resource center
As the CoVID-19 pandemic spreads across Europe and the world, in response EAN has launched EANcore CoVID-19 to help neurologists in Europe and beyond prepare for and manage the challenges this global crisis is bringing.
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- Paper of the month: Endovascular Thrombectomy with or without Intravenous Alteplase in Acute Stroke
- Executive Page: Elena Moro elected as Secretary General
- Research Fellowship 2019 – report by Marta Scarioni
- EAN Autumn School in Loutraki, Greece, October 22-26, 2020
- Interview with Prof. Michael Brainin, President of the World Stroke Organization (WSO)
- Winners of EFNA’s #BrainLifeGoals Project Grants announced!