EAN Virtual Congress 2021
5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine
Missed the 5 Presidents Symposium Future of Sleep Medicine? It's now available on demand!
Application Deadline September 30, 2021
Student Teaser Fellowship 2022
More about this opportunity to take a sneak peek into Neurology
Meet the Board
Get to know the team of top neurologists who drive the EAN forward
Our mission is to promote neurological excellence in Europe and across the world, leading to better patient care and outcomes. We unite 47 national societies and represent more than 45,000 neurologists to achieve this goal.
Find out more.
- EPICLUSTER event on patient involvement in epilepsy research, 6 October
- New European Commission call for member to represent health professional organisations
- Neurochemical evidence of astrocytic and neuronal injury commonly found in COVID-19
- EAN joint session at 37th ECTRIMS Congress to focus on vaccination and treatment guidelines for people with multiple sclerosis
- Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson’s Disease: Has COVID-19 Related Lockdown Been a Trigger?
- Incidence of headache after COVID-19 vaccination in patients with history of headache: A cross-sectional study